Bona Vista offers a variety of quality programming for children of all abilities and their families.
- Child Care Solutions is a Child Care Resource and Referral service for child care providers, families and communities.
- Keys for Kids Preschool is an academic-based, state licensed, developmentally focused program for children 1 to 5 years old.
- Positive Results for Kids provides licensed physical, occupational and speech therapists and is a First Steps provider.
- Early Head Start is a FREE day care that serves low income pregnant mothers and children up to their third birthday.
- CHIO, PAC, and Respite - CHIO provides community supported services, PAC is a non-goal based support service in and out of a person's home and Respite Care gives the primary caregiver a break.
- Caregiver Support is a service that can provide short-term relief for the primary caregiver.
- Behavioral Management
therapists work with the individual's team to identify behavioral issues.